This is website is a project of MyHomeEQ LLC. We can be reached at:
2125 West North Ave.
Chicago IL 60647
Online Recommendations and In-Home Energy Assessments
The recommendations provided by MyHomeEQ are based on an analysis of your home's energy usage data and publicly available home details. A professional energy auditor can conduct a more thorough evaluation of your home's energy performance and may make different recommendations based on factors not known in the online estimate.
Modeled Energy Usage from Home Characteristics
Savings from Recommended Improvements
The energy usage in your home is a complex system in which the effect of changes made are difficult to predict exactly. MyHomeEQ provides estimated savings from home energy improvements and lifestyle changes that we believe will permit your home to become more energy efficient, but such results are not guaranteed. Any recommendations made by MyHomeEQ, if implemented by the homeowner, should not be construed as an assurance or warranty of energy consumption, energy use savings, or reduced home operating costs or of the continuing safety, performance, or cost-effectiveness of any equipment, product, system facility, procedure, or policy recommended by MyHomeEQ. Any changes in energy efficiency will be affect by fuel prices, weather patterns, occupant behavior, maintenance activities, and additional factors.
- By entering your ComEd account number you are giving MyHomeEQ permission to use your actual electricity usage data for the purposes of preparing your MyHomeEQ report and recommendations.
- By choosing to send an email to a contractor, you are giving MyHomeEQ permission to share your address, home and usage details, and contact information with that contractor for the purposes of enabling them to provide you with the home improvement services requested.
- We collect only a limited amount of additional information about the usage of our website: the type of IP address of visitors, time of access and specific web pages visited. We use this information in the aggregate solely to help us better target content to our users, for example, we track which pages are most popular among visitors as a whole. Some of the non-personal data collected may be stored and compiled into reports by a third-party traffic analysis service provider that we utilize, Google Analytics. You may read about their privacy policies at their Privacy Center,http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html.
- We collect information voluntarily provided by visitors to our websites, such as addresses searched, contact information, or survey information. We use this information to help users resolve issues with the site, keep in contact with our users, and improve our site. We do not sell, trade or share postal or email addresses or contact information with or to any other organization, except as stated above.
- Should you send us an e-mail or fill out a survey with a question or a comment, we may use your personal information in order to respond to your questions or comments. We may also keep your comments or questions for future reference.
- The only exception to this policy is that we will release specific information about you or your account to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order.
Although we always strive to protect our users' privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information you provide us. You disclose information at your own risk.